1.07b4 changes:* fixed: for selecting “init preset” while notes are playing
* fixed: for chaos oscillators resetting the chaos algorithm when no notes were playing
* fixed: for using variables q and z together in a formula in the WT editor could lead to NaN output
* fixed: dragging NOTE and VELO mod-source tiles on Windows ncould lead to a crash
* fixed: Filter cutoff Hz (numeric value display) was incorrect in some situations
* fixed: Drag and Drop import in Ableton Live OS X 64-bit could appear “stuck” or crash
* fixed: WT Editor, it was possible to draw on a different table than visually selected
* fixed: extremely large sample sizes in WT formula editor were displaying improper text for note name
* added: support for drag-and-drop to wavetable (import for audio files) from Cubase Media Bay
1.07b3 changes:* The internal FX filters (specifically the ones used in Hyper, Chorus, and Flanger FX modules) no longer internally clip. While I consider this an improvement (sonically), this could lead to presets that use these FX sounding subly different if the input to the effect was overloading, most likely this only happened if the preset was played polyphonically (holding multiple notes down). I would expect the sound should be considered �better� in most circumstances when different, but if you are reloading saved projects that use heavy FX after Serum (e.g. distortion FX after Serum) you could notice a sound change. Therefore, I would suggest to keep 1.072 around if you wish to A-B the sound in any situations. I can provide this download if needed (email me). If this change is a burden to anyone, don�t hesitate to make your voice heard, I could add a legacy switch to re-introduce the clipping as an option, but I would rather avoid doing that, for CPU savings.
* new Matrix window menu (top-right) -> sort mod matrix slots by Source or Destination. This should not be used in projects where you are (already) automating matrix depth sliders in the host.
* Effects �Smart Disable� when signal is below -180 dB for a period of time. This saves CPU on �idle� serum instances for hosts/situations where the host isn�t providing a similar ability.
* improved filter quality / effectively eliminated the “low-level aliasing” in most filter algorithms
* fixed: LFO delay and rise time controls weren�t getting host tempo change notifications making their durations incorrect in some situations.
* fixed: closing the preset browser by using the �show preset browser� button (as opposed to close button) was leaving LFO�s in a non-updated state
* fixed: closing the preset browser could leave oscillators in a non-redrawn state.
* fixed: Save Preset file dialog folder default location was not always defaulting correct on windows systems in 1.072
Info:I completely recreated Serum’s installer using Inno Setup and added some
some nice features like a standalone version and the deletion of the old key
to re-register Serum.
This time also available is a very big (2,52GB) installer as
an iso image which includes nearly all available (warez related)
preset packs and so round about 6000 presets which are
selectable on the components site.
Just hover with your mouse over the components to view
infos about size, who released/provided it and more.