EZdrummer 2 picks up the process of creating drum parts to the next level! The new version deletes Luba technical barriers between you and your creativity, and introduces several innovative features for quick and easy writing music. In EZdrummer 2 you can get from the initial idea of rhythmic finished rolled up and ready to drum track.
EZdrummer is a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers in need of a compact, affordable, easy to handle plug-in without compromising sound quality or control.
|Các EXP Drummer|
The visualized drums in the interface combine auditioning of sounds and drumkit construction. The extensive drag and drop MIDI-library (featuring 2000+ MIDIfiles) enables users to create a great drum-track in just a few clicks. For more advanced handling, users can control microphone bleeding and levels between drums using the internal mixer. The mixer also allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in, and thanks to the second generation Toontrack Percussive Compression (TPC), system requirements are kept to a minimum.
- Ranges from entry level usability to pro handling.
- Multiple microphone control.
- TPC G2 reduces system requirements to a minimum.
- Operates in General MIDI.
- Internal mixer allows stereo and multi-track routing into the host through one single plug-in.
- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes.
- Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction.
- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by world-class drummers and producers.
- Instant access to a large library of drum patterns with pre-listening, quick browsing and drag’n’drop functionality.
- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling.
- Velocity sweep allows instant seamless velocity changes from 1-127.
- Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDIfiles to the library.
- Indie Folk
- Made Of Metal
Added patched RTAS plug-in version of the TBV.